This document aims to regulate the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GENERAL CONTRACTING (the “General Terms and Conditions”) for the lodging services (except for mid-stay) offered by Líbere Hospitality, S.L., with registered address at Gran Vía 2, 48001, Bilbao, constituted by public deed granted before the Notary of Bilbao, Mr. VICENTE-MARIA DEL ARENAL OTERO, on March 8, 2019, under number 445 of his protocol, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Bizkaia in Volume 5,850, Folio 72, Sheet BI-73.271, entry 1. It has Tax Identification Number B95953683 (hereinafter, “Naitly”).
The term “User” is used here to refer to all individuals and/or entities (reservation holders and companions) who, for any reason, access www.stayNaitly.com or use the lodging and complementary services referred to herein.
The purpose of the lodging services (except for mid-stay, which has its own General Terms and Conditions) is to reserve a room, bed, or apartment, as the case may be, along with additional and complementary services that may be contracted at any of the Naitly establishments for use and enjoyment by the User (hereinafter, the “Services”). Therefore, the use of the Services implies the full and unconditional acceptance and validity of each and every one of the General Terms and Conditions, which will be automatically incorporated into the contract subscribed by making a reservation with Naitly directly or through third-party intermediaries, without the need for written transcription in the contract.
2. Booking the Services
- Making a reservation implies adherence to and acceptance of all the General Terms and Conditions included in this document, as well as the policies indicated in section 13.
- By accepting the General Terms and Conditions included in this document, the User expressly declares:
- To be of legal age and have full legal capacity to make the reservation on their behalf and on behalf of the accompanying third parties.
- In the case of staying with minors, to be their parent or legal guardian, or to have the corresponding authorization, which must be proven to Naitly.
- To understand and comprehend all the General Terms and Conditions and other policies referred to in this document.
- To acknowledge and expressly accept that the establishment cannot be their habitual and permanent residence or professional address and, therefore, the establishment’s address cannot be registered as their official address.
- That the data provided by them, their own or that of accompanying third parties, when making the reservation is correct, true, up-to-date, and complete.
- Not to engage in any type of crime or fraud when making the reservation payment.
- The User can request a reservation through www.stayNaitly.com (hereinafter, the “Naitly Website”), by contacting the staff through the tools enabled for this purpose on the Naitly Website or through any other official platform where Naitly offers this possibility. To complete the reservation process, the User must:
- Fulfill all the steps required by Naitly or the corresponding platform and provide (i) all the required data in accordance with the identification section below; and (ii) a credit or debit card number owned by the reservation holder as a guarantee for the reservation confirmation. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express cards are accepted.
- Reservation requests will not be considered accepted until Naitly confirms their admission via email, provides a booking reference, and the User makes the payment for the Services (including the corresponding deposit), at which point the relationship between the User and Naitly will be formalized.
- Once the reservation is made, and as soon as possible and always within 24 hours of making the reservation, Naitly will send the User an email confirmation of their reservation.
- If the User detects any errors in the reservation, they must contact Naitly for free rectification within a maximum period of 2 hours from the receipt of the confirmation email; otherwise, it will be considered correct for all purposes.
- Requests for changes in date, duration, or number of Users will be subject to availability, but Naitly will try to accommodate them as much as possible. In such cases, the User must pay the corresponding fee for the requested changes.
The User accepts that:
- When contracting a flexible or semi-flexible rate, at the time of reservation, Naitly reserves the right to check the validity of the card used and may block the amount corresponding to the first night, which will be unblocked after a few days, depending on the User’s bank associated with the reservation. If the previous transaction cannot be processed, the credit card will be considered invalid. In this case, Naitly may automatically cancel the reservation without prior notification. The total amount of the stay (Value Added Tax (“VAT”) and, if applicable, applicable tourist taxes) will be charged at the time of check-in.
- When contracting a non-refundable rate, at the time of reservation, Naitly will charge the total amount of the reservation (including VAT and, if applicable, applicable tourist taxes) to the provided bank card.
- Visa, Mastercard, and American Express bank cards are accepted. If (i) the cardholder of the card used to make the reservation does not match the User, and/or (ii) the reservation amount exceeds €500, the User must send a copy of the bank card and the cardholder’s identification document by email, in response to the email received from Naitly and as indicated therein.
If, at the time of check-in, the User has not yet provided the documentation, they must make the full payment of the reservation with a bank card in their name. In that case, Naitly will refund the amount charged on the initial card as soon as possible, depending on the bank associated with the reservation and the effective payment period.
- In certain reservations made for groups or covering at least three apartments, Naitly reserves the right to charge the User an amount of €200 in advance, with prior notification, as a deposit, which will be refunded within a maximum period of 30 days from check-out, once the proper condition of the apartments is verified.
- Requests for changes in date, duration, or number of Users (i) for non-refundable rates will not be accepted as a general rule unless Naitly, at its discretion, decides otherwise depending on the circumstances of each case; and (ii) for flexible rates will be subject to availability, but Naitly will try to accommodate them as much as possible. In such cases, the User must pay the corresponding fee for the requested changes.
- In case a User makes a reservation for multiple beds in a shared room in Naitly Hostels, it is not guaranteed that the reserved beds will be in the same room, although Naitly will make its best efforts to accommodate the request.
- In the event of unexpected maintenance, repair, or adaptation tasks occurring before check-in and objectively making it impossible to use the accommodation, Naitly will offer the User the option to (i) receive a 100% refund of the reservation amount; or (ii) be relocated to alternative accommodation with similar or superior characteristics, subject to availability.
- If such tasks occur during the stay:
- Cases where the incident does not objectively make it impossible to stay: Naitly will carry out such tasks as soon as possible and will hire specialized technicians if necessary, informing the User of the day and time when these tasks will be executed. The User must, if necessary, vacate the room or apartment for safety reasons. If the User does not expressly oppose the execution of the tasks or request a change of date and time within 24 hours of receiving the communication, they consent to the technicians and staff of Naitly accessing the room or apartment on the communicated date and time for this purpose. If the User remains in the room or apartment or in any way hinders the execution of such tasks, it will be considered that the User waives the performance of these tasks, and they will be executed at Naitly’s discretion after the User’s stay ends, and the User renounces any claims against Naitly for this matter.
- Cases where the incident objectively makes it impossible to stay: Naitly will offer to relocate the User to another room, apartment, or alternative accommodation with similar or superior characteristics. If the User does not accept the relocation offered by Naitly, they will be refunded for the nights they could not enjoy due to this incident.
- Users affected by any disability requiring additional services or requirements to guarantee a proper stay must inform Naitly before making the reservation.
- The prices and offers presented on the Naitly Website include VAT and are only valid for reservations made through the Naitly Website or directly through the establishment’s staff. Prices are in Euros and may be subject to changes without prior notice. However, after the reservation is confirmed, the prices will not change.
- In some destinations, the competent authority requires the User to pay an additional tourist tax, which must be paid to Naitly at the time of check-in.
- All reservations for more than 9 people will be considered a group. In these cases, the specific payment and cancellation conditions agreed with Naitly will prevail.
To check-in and comply with applicable regulations in Spain, Users over 14 years of age must provide Naitly with:
- For Spanish Users: DNI (national identity card), passport, or driver’s license.
- For foreign Users: passport, identity card, or document (for citizens of the European Union, Andorra, Iceland, Switzerland, Norway, Malta, Monaco, and San Marino). For foreign residents in Spain, a valid Spanish residence permit.
- For security reasons, a selfie so that Naitly can verify that the person checking in matches the person whose ID is provided and the person accessing the establishments.
All Users providing the required documentation and information to Naitly consent to Naitly keeping it in their records for the legally required period, and Naitly commits to complying with its duty of confidentiality and not disclosing or using it for purposes other than those legally required. The collection and processing of this data will be done in accordance with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, as established in Naitly’s privacy and personal data protection policy indicated in section 13.
All Users, without exception (including minors under 18 years old), must have valid personal and family documentation as required by current legislation. For those under 14 years old, their data will be provided by the accompanying adult. For travel that requires it, obtaining visas, passports, vaccination certificates, etc., will be the responsibility of the Users.
In the event that a visa is denied by any authority or entry to the country is denied, Naitly declines all responsibility, and any expenses incurred will be the User’s responsibility. In such circumstances, the conditions and rules established for the case of “Cancellation and No-Show” in the section below will apply.
Minors under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult to stay in the establishments.
4. Conditions applicable to Naitly’s online check-in and check-out processes
Both the check-in and check-out procedures are conducted online at all our establishments, and therefore, Naitly provides electronic devices (tablets) at the entrance of the establishments for the User’s use. Additionally, Naitly will provide 24-hour telephone assistance to those Users who request it to complete this process.
- Online check-in process At Naitly accommodations, the check-in time is from 3:00 PM onwards. Naitly provides the User with accommodations in proper conditions of use, cleanliness, and maintenance. Therefore, in the event of the absence of offered utensils or existing defects, the User has a period of 24 hours to report it via email to midstay@Naitlyhospitality.com. The lapse of this period without any report means that there are no defects, and the apartment has everything necessary.
- Online check-out process On the day of the User’s departure from our establishment, they will receive an email reminding them to check-out through the link indicated in the email or directly in the Naitly application. If the User has voluntarily entered their personal data and credentials on the televisions to access their account on any digital platform, they must log out and delete such data, releasing Naitly from any responsibility regarding such data if not done so.
The following are the User’s check-out times and the deadline to check-out: (i) Naitly Hostels: 12:00 PM on the same day of the User’s departure from the Naitly establishment. (ii) Naitly Aparthotels: 11:00 AM on the same day of the User’s departure from the Naitly establishment. (iii) Naitly Hotels: 11:00 AM on the same day of the User’s departure from the Naitly establishment.
For reservations made with special rates or under different conditions agreed upon by Naitly and the User, the agreed-upon conditions will apply.
If the room or apartment is not vacated within the indicated time, Naitly reserves the right to charge the User’s provided credit card an amount equivalent to the price applicable on the check-out date for an additional night based on the applicable standard rate as compensation. If the check-out is not done on the day of departure, the compensation will be charged for each additional day that the User remains in the room or apartment without vacating it.
5. Cancellation Policy, No-Show Cases, and Refunds
No-Show: In the event that the User does not show up at the accommodation on the scheduled day of check-in without prior notice or cancellation (no-show).
When making a reservation directly through the Naitly website, the User can choose between the following rates: flexible rates, semi-flexible rates, or non-refundable rates, each with the following cancellation and no-show policies:
- For flexible rates, if the User cancels the reservation outside the free cancellation period (48 hours before the check-in date) or generates a no-show, a penalty equivalent to the first night’s amount (including VAT and taxes) will be charged to their card.
- For semi-flexible rates, if the User cancels outside the free cancellation period applicable to their reservation (i.e., 7 natural days before check-in) or generates a no-show: (i) For reservations of fewer than 3 nights, the penalty will be the total amount of the reservation, i.e., one night’s charge for a one-night reservation, two nights’ charge for a two-night reservation, and three nights’ charge for a three-night reservation. (ii) For reservations of 3 or more nights, the penalty will be the total amount of 3 nights.
- When the User has been offered a non-refundable rate or a rate with special conditions that require no cancellation, the reservation cannot be canceled or modified at any time after the reservation (including in the case of a no-show). Therefore, the User is obligated to pay for the entire reserved stay, and Naitly will proceed to charge the amount specified in the reservation (including VAT and, if applicable, taxes).
If the reservation is made through an agency or platform other than the Naitly website, the cancellation policy indicated by the agency or platform used will apply.
In cases of cancellation or no-show, the apartment, room, or bed will become available for Naitly’s use from the moment the cancellation is communicated, and in the case of a no-show, after 24 hours from the check-in date.
- Additionally, regardless of the type of rate applicable, once the check-in is completed, no cancellations or modifications of the reservation will be accepted. Therefore, the User is obligated to pay for the entire reserved stay, and Naitly will proceed to charge the amount specified in the reservation (including VAT and, if applicable, taxes).
- All reservations are subject to availability. Naitly reserves the right to reject, cancel, or not accept a reservation at any time for any of the following reasons:
- There was a technical or pricing error on the Naitly website when the reservation was made.
- The space(s) specified in the reservation are not available.
- The provided payment information is invalid, and valid alternative data is not provided.
- Naitly’s security systems indicate that the reservation is abnormal, fraudulent, or for illicit purposes.
- There are reasons to believe that the User is a minor.
- There are previous incidents indicating that the User has violated Naitly’s established rules.
In the first two points mentioned above, Naitly will offer relocation to another accommodation of equal or superior category that Naitly has available, or if the User does not accept it, a refund of the total amount of the reservation, if already paid. In the rest of the cases mentioned above, Naitly will proceed with the cancellation of the reservation and refund the total amount of the corresponding reservation.
Naitly will not accept a cancellation made by the User outside the aforementioned period, citing illness, unless the User provides a medical certificate with clear evidence of the impossibility to travel or a recommendation for rest or avoiding contact with third parties due to contagion, at least 48 hours in advance.
Refunds: Naitly will refund the applicable amounts to the Users through the same payment method used for the reservation, unless they agree on a different refund method, in which case the User must prove their ownership again.
6. Obligations of the Parties
Maintenance and Repairs In the event of unexpected maintenance, repairs, or adjustments necessary in the establishment or apartments during the User’s stay:
- Naitly, directly or through third parties, will carry out these tasks, notifying the User 24 hours in advance of the day and time they are scheduled to be performed. If necessary for the proper execution of the tasks, the User must vacate the apartment.
- If the User does not request a change of date and time within 24 hours of receiving the notification, they consent to Naitly or the corresponding technicians accessing the apartment on the communicated date and time.
- Notwithstanding the above, in cases of emergencies or when repairs need to be carried out urgently, the affected apartment’s User consents to Naitly or the appropriate technicians accessing the apartment without prior notice, and Naitly will inform the User as soon as possible.
If the incidence objectively makes the stay impossible, Naitly will offer the User relocation to another apartment within the same establishment or in another (in the same city) with similar or superior characteristics. If the User does not accept the offered relocation, they will be reimbursed for the nights they could not enjoy due to the incident.
The User agrees to promptly notify Naitly of any incidents in their apartment or its furniture/facilities.
Access to the Apartment, Room, and Building Access to the building and apartments will be via a PIN, which will be provided to the User upon check-in and after the corresponding reservation price has been paid.
For security reasons, the PIN is non-transferable to people not included in the reservation, and both the User named in the reservation and all their companions must be duly registered with the establishment. If Naitly detects a breach of this obligation, it may cancel the reservation and require the User to vacate the apartment or room. No persons other than those identified in the reservation can stay in the accommodation unless authorized by Naitly. The establishment has the right to refuse admission to individuals not properly registered in a reservation.
The User must follow the safety instructions and emergency procedures duly marked in the Naitly accommodations:
- All apartments, rooms, and buildings are equipped with fire detectors, and common areas have security cameras that comply with the applicable personal data protection and privacy regulations at all times.
- Behind the entrance door of each apartment, there is an evacuation plan with the route and instructions to follow in case of an emergency, as well as the local emergency services’ telephone numbers and a contact phone number for Naitly in case of security emergencies.
The provisions in this “access to the apartment and building” section are an essential obligation, and failure to comply by the User will result in automatic cancellation of their reservation and obligation to vacate.
Quality of Service Naitly undertakes to fulfill its obligations and act with the utmost diligence and attention in providing the offered service of quality.
7. User Behavior
The User agrees to use the Services and establishments in accordance with the Law, public order, morality, and good customs, as well as the provisions in these General Terms and Conditions. Consequently, the User agrees not to use the Services for illegal purposes and/or contrary to these General Terms and Conditions, which may harm the rights and/or interests of third parties or, in any way, damage Naitly’s services and/or its image.
Naitly is committed to the comfort and safety of its Users. Therefore, it complies with the applicable security regulations in each establishment. Naitly reserves the right to demand the evacuation of the facilities from any User or companion who compromises the comfort or safety of other Users, without being required to refund any amount to the User in question.
Additionally, if, as a result of inappropriate behavior by the User, their companions, or their pets, damages occur to the room or apartment or the common areas of the establishment, Naitly reserves the right to charge the User’s credit card for the cost of the repairs carried out to restore the facilities to their initial condition (including furniture, utensils, or appliances). If it is necessary to replace the facilities (including furniture, utensils, or appliances), the cost incurred in purchasing new facilities of the same characteristics will be charged, and the corresponding invoice will be provided.
In the event that the User leaves the apartment or room in a state of dirt or disorder beyond what is considered normal and adequate use, Naitly reserves the right to charge the User an amount of €20 for extra cleaning expenses and, if applicable, the amount of damages caused by the unavailability of the room or apartment during the cleaning and adaptation tasks of the apartment or room. The User declares acceptance of this charge.
If any of the conditions indicated in these General Terms and Conditions of Contract are not met, Naitly reserves the right to demand the immediate departure of the User and their companions from the facilities. The expelled User will not be entitled to any refund, claim, or compensation.
The User and their companions (whether staying overnight or not) are expressly prohibited from engaging in any of the following actions:
- Introducing or removing furniture from the apartment or performing any type of work, modifications, or repairs, no matter how small (e.g., drilling holes in the walls to hang pictures), without written authorization from Naitly.
- Reselling or commercializing the apartment or using it for any purpose other than accommodating the persons listed in the reservation.
- Registering the apartment as a permanent residence or professional address and obtaining residency registration in it.
- Sharing the PIN with persons not included in the reservation.
- Introducing explosive, flammable, harmful, unsanitary substances, or other materials that may cause damage or discomfort to other Users of the establishment or its staff.
- Organizing parties and events of any kind, as well as playing music or making noise that may disturb Users staying in neighboring apartments or buildings and exceeding legal parameters.
- Using machinery or engines that may cause vibrations, noise, or any other form of annoyance to other occupants of the building or neighbors, or that may negatively affect the apartment or building.
- Disrespecting or contravening the instructions given by Naitly’s staff.
- Smoking in the facilities and apartments, including balconies and terraces.
- Consuming drugs or any other type of illegal substances.
- Lighting candles, incense, or any other element that may cause fires, either in the apartment or in common areas.
- Manipulating or blocking emergency exits, security cameras, fire extinguishers, or fire alarms.
- Installing signs, advertisements, or any other promotional, advertising, or other nature of elements on the façade and exteriors of the establishment.
- Using the Internet access service provided by Naitly inappropriately or contrary to the conditions of use provided at the time of access to the service.
- Allowing access to the establishment by persons not registered without prior consent from Naitly.
Additionally, in Naitly Hostels:
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be consumed (except in the cafeteria, provided they were purchased on the premises).
- Behavior outside the generally accepted coexistence rules is not allowed in shared rooms.
- Eating food in the rooms is not permitted.
Violation of these rules entitles Naitly to demand the immediate evacuation of the User, and it may claim damages caused to the establishment or Naitly’s image.
9. Cleaning Service
The description of the cleaning service offered in each establishment is detailed in the FAQs accessible to the User through the Naitly mobile application or website.
Notwithstanding the above:
- In Naitly Aparthotels or Naitly Apartments, during the stay:
- Cleaning of the apartment will be done at least once every 7 nights or upon the User’s request (which will entail the corresponding additional charge). This cleaning will consist of basic cleaning and maintenance tasks in the apartment (replenishment of amenities, garbage collection, etc.) and will only be done when neither the User nor their pet are inside the apartment. Additionally, Naitly will change the bed linen and provide towels at the beginning and with each cleaning.
- In Naitly Hostels, during the stay:
- In shared rooms: Daily cleaning of the room will consist of basic cleaning and maintenance tasks in the common areas of the room (replenishment of amenities, garbage collection, etc.) and will only be done when no User is inside. Additionally, Naitly will provide bed linen at the beginning and every 7 nights, and towels will be available on demand and for an additional fee.
- In private rooms: Cleaning will be done at least once every 7 nights or upon the User’s request (which will entail the corresponding additional charge). This cleaning will consist of basic cleaning and maintenance tasks in the apartment (replenishment of amenities, garbage collection, etc.) and will only be done when neither the User nor their pet are inside the apartment. Additionally, Naitly will provide bed linen and towels at the beginning and with each cleaning.
- In Naitly Hotels, during the stay:
- Daily cleaning of the room will be offered or upon the User’s request (which will entail the corresponding additional charge). This cleaning will consist of basic cleaning and maintenance tasks in the room (replenishment of amenities, garbage collection, etc.) and will only be done when neither the User nor their pet are inside the room. Additionally, Naitly will change the bed linen and provide towels at the beginning and every 3 nights.
Reservations with pets will incur an additional fee, which will be indicated during the booking process. If the User arrives at the Naitly establishment accompanied by dogs, the User must comply with the following rules to ensure a pleasant stay for other Users of the establishment:
- Only dogs are allowed, without weight or size limitations. If traveling with a dog, the User must communicate this during the reservation process and, in any case, before check-in.
- For other animals to be brought into Naitly establishments, written notice must be given to Naitly before making the reservation to evaluate the acceptance of each case.
- A maximum of two dogs per room or apartment is allowed.
- In Naitly Hostels, dogs are only allowed in private use rooms.
- The User must keep the animal in proper hygienic and sanitary conditions and carry the updated animal’s documentation, and Naitly may request to see the documentation at any time.
- The User is responsible for any damages caused by the animal to third parties or to the furniture. The amount of such damages will be charged on the final bill of the stay.
- The User is at all times responsible for their animal and its behavior.
- Naitly reserves the right to refuse admission or expel animals that cause inconvenience to other Users or staff of the establishment or that display inappropriate behavior during the stay.
- The presence of the animal in small and enclosed spaces, such as elevators, will be avoided if it could cause discomfort to other Users in general.
- The animal cannot be left alone inside the room or apartment.
- Room cleaning service will only be provided if the animal is not present in the room.
- The animal is not allowed to defecate or urinate in any areas (indoors or outdoors) that are part of the Naitly establishment.
- When entering, exiting, or staying on the premises, the animal must always be kept on a leash, with a short leash, and with a muzzle if required by regulations.
- The animal is not allowed on beds or sofas, nor can any of the items or furniture in the room or apartment be used to accommodate it. For this purpose, if available, Naitly may provide the User with a bed, a drinking bowl, and a feeding bowl, which must be left at the establishment upon check-out.
- Bathing the animal in the bathrooms or showers of the rooms or apartments or using the towels provided by Naitly to dry it is not permitted.
11. Luggage Storage, Deposit, and Lost Items
Luggage Storage and Deposit:
- Naitly does not accept any belongings from Users for storage, and Users must keep their belongings in their apartments.
- Naitly is not responsible for any damage that Users’ belongings may suffer, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of Naitly. Additionally, Naitly will not be responsible for guarding belongings (including, among others, food, clothing, electronic devices, medications, etc.) located in private or common areas of the establishments. Therefore, Naitly will not be liable for their deterioration, loss, misplacement, theft, or robbery.
- If any Naitly staff or contracted cleaning personnel find an object or item of any kind in one of the apartments, it will be reported to Naitly’s Operations and Customer Service team and registered in the Lost Items Register, including the room number, reservation number, and departure date.
- Once the loss is registered in the Lost Items Register, the found object will be kept in the corresponding establishment for a period of TWO MONTHS from its discovery and registration.
- If, during the TWO-MONTH period, the owner of the item contacts Naitly, they must describe the item and identify the apartment in which they stayed, as well as provide their reservation number to verify their information against Naitly’s records.
- Once it is confirmed that the information matches, arrangements will be made with the owner of the lost item for its delivery or collection at their own expense.
- If, on the contrary, no one contacts Naitly within the TWO-MONTH period, the lost item will be delivered to the Lost and Found Office of the City Council of the city where the establishment is located.
- Naitly is not responsible for lost items in the establishments and does not guarantee that they will be found.
12. Limitation of Liability
This document establishes all the obligations and responsibilities of Naitly with the User, without prejudice to the specific conditions that may apply in each case. There are no guarantees, conditions, or other terms that are binding on Naitly, except as expressly mentioned in this document, without prejudice to the responsibilities that, according to applicable Spanish law, cannot be excluded. In this sense, no provision of this document will affect the mandatory provisions for consumers. If the User is not a consumer, they expressly waive their right of withdrawal.
The User may not assign, transfer, or transmit the contracted rights, responsibilities, and obligations.
If any provision of this document is deemed null or impossible to fulfill, the validity, legality, and fulfillment of the remaining provisions will not be affected in any way or modified.
In the event of force majeure or any other exceptional event that prevents the provision of the Service and, specifically, the availability of the reserved room, bed, or apartment, Naitly reserves the right to accommodate the User, for the entire duration or part of their stay, in an establishment of equivalent category, to provide a service of the same nature, to refund the amounts, or to postpone the service until the period of force majeure ends, subject to the prior agreement of the User.
The User agrees to:
- The privacy and personal data protection policy as outlined in https://www.stayNaitly.com/es/politica-de-privacidad.
- The legal notice as outlined in https://www.staynaitly.com/es/aviso-legal.
The Naitly Website and its original content, features, and functionality are the property of Naitly and are protected by international copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. We reserve the right to cancel your access to the page without cause or notice, which may result in the seizure and destruction of all information associated with your account. All provisions of this agreement that, by their nature, should survive cancellation, will survive it, including but not limited to, property provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnities, and limitations of liability. The User releases Naitly from any liability in case unauthorized third parties access their data through Naitly’s computer systems in the event of a cyberattack, provided that Naitly has reasonable security measures in place for this purpose. However, Naitly employs appropriate means to prevent illegal intrusions.
14. Modifications and Content of Naitly Website
We do not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the Naitly Website or in its content, nor that it is completely up-to-date, although we will make every effort to avoid them and, where appropriate, correct or update them as soon as possible. We reserve the right to make changes to the Naitly Website www.stayNaitly.com unilaterally and without prior notice, in order to update, correct, modify, add, or delete its content or design. If any of these changes affect the User’s reservation, we will inform them at the time of booking or as soon as possible thereafter.
Any claim that the User deems appropriate will be attended to as soon as possible and may be formalized through the online reception of the establishment, which can be accessed through the Naitly Website or mobile application, or through complaint forms made available to the User at the establishments.
16. Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
The relationship between Naitly and the User will be governed by the current Spanish legislation, and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city corresponding to the location of the establishment to which the reservation refers. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any dispute arising from the provision of Services at any Naitly establishment in which a consumer is staying will be subject to the relevant regulations and the Courts and Tribunals in accordance with applicable consumer law.