The following conditions regulate the reservation and the accommodation rules between the client (hereinafter “guest“) and Naitly.
- to be of legal age and to have full capacity to make the reservation, stating that all the conditions of this document are understood.
- that the information provided at the time of the reservation is true and complete.
- Reservations can be requested through the Naitly website, by contacting the staff through the contact details provided on the website, or through any other official platform where Naitly offers this possibility.
- Once the reservation has been made, Naitly will send the guest an email within the following 24 hoursto confirm the booking. If there are mistakes in the reservation, the correction should be requested during the following day; otherwise, it will be considered correct for all purposes.
- When making the reservation, the guest must provide the identification data and a credit or debit card number as a guarantee.
- When making the reservation with flexible rates, the amount corresponding to the first night will be blocked as a deposit to check the correct operation of the card, which will be unblocked after a few days. Naitly reserves the right to charge the total amount of the reservation in the cases foreseen in this document.
- In the case of non-refundable rates, the total amount of the stay will be charged to the credit card provided.
- Visa, Mastercard, and American Expresscards are accepted. If the name of the card is different from the guest’s name, and the reservation exceeds €500.00, Naitly will request a copy of the card and the ID of the cardholder. If Naitly has not received this documentation at the time of check-in, the guest will be asked to pay the total amount of the reservation with a personal credit or debit card, and the amount charged on the initial card will be returned to the cardholder.
- For certain bookings, Naitly reserves the right to charge the guest an amount of €200.00as an advanced deposit that will be returned within 30 days following check-out, and once the correct condition of the room or apartment has been verified.
- Reservation requests will not be considered accepted until Naitly confirms admissionand provides a reservation reference. Afterwards, the relationship between the guest and Naitly will have been formalised.
- Requests for changes of date, duration, or the number of guests, will be subject to availability. Nevertheless, Naitly will try, as far as possible, to carry them out. In such a case, the guest will have to pay a fee corresponding to the requested changes.
- When booking multiple beds in a shared room, Naitly Hostels do not guarantee they will be in the same room. However, the company will make every effort to ensure they are.
- In the event of unforeseen maintenance, repair, or adaptation tasks that occur before check-in and, as long as they make it objectively impossible to inhabit the room, Naitly will offer the inhabitant and they may choose between a refund of 100% of the amount paid or the relocation to an accommodation that Naitly has available, of similar or superior characteristics.
If these tasks occur during the stay, Naitly will offer the inhabitant:
- a) Cases in which the incident does not objectively make the stay impossible: Naitly will carry out said tasks as soon as possible and will inform the inhabitant of the day and time on which said tasks will be carried out, and the inhabitant must leave the room or apartment free, for security reasons. If the inhabitant remains in the room or apartment or makes it impossible in any way to carry out said tasks, it will be understood that they renounce carrying them out and they will be carried out, at the discretion of Naitly, once their stay is over.
- b) Cases in which the incident makes the stay objectively impossible: Relocation to another room or apartment, or another accommodation that Naitly has available, with similar or superior characteristics; and if the inhabitant does not accept the rehousing offered by Naitly, the amount of the nights that they have not been able to enjoy will be reimbursed.
- Guests with special requirements associated with a disability must inform Naitly beforemaking the reservation.
- Prices and offers presented on the website include VAT(Value Added Tax) and are only valid for reservations made on the Naitly website or through the establishment’s staff. Prices are in Euros and may be subject to change without prior notice. However, after the confirmation of the reservation, the rate cannot be changed.
- In some destinations, the competent authority requires the guest to pay a tourist tax, which will be collected by Naitly at the time of check-in.
- Groups. All reservations of more than nine people will be considered a group. In these cases, the payment and cancellation conditions will be specific and established by our group attention team.
To check in, it is necessary to provide the passport, European ID card, or driving license of all guests over 14 years of age. All guests, without exception —including those under 18 years of age— must have their personal and family documentation in order, according to current legislation. The data of persons under 14 years of age will be provided by the person of legal age with whom they are accompanied. They will be responsible for obtaining visas, passports, vaccination certificates, etc., when required, for the trip. Minors, under 18 years of age, must carry written permission signed by their parents or guardians, as it may be requested by any authority. If any authority refuses to grant a visa or denies entry into the country, Naitly declines all responsibility and any expenses incurred shall be borne by the passenger, and the conditions and rules established for the case of no-show apply.
3. Check-in and check-out
The check-in and check-out procedure is online in all our Hostels, Aparthotels, and Hotels.
In Naitly Hostels, the check-in time starts at 15:00 and the check-out time is at 12:00. In Naitly Aparthotels, the check-in time is at 15:00, and check-out time is at 11:00. In both cases, other conditions may be expressly agreed between the guest and Naitly.
If the room or apartment is not vacated within the time indicated, Naitly reserves the right to charge the credit card provided an amount equivalent to the price of an additional night at the standard rate applicable, as compensation for each day of delay.
4. Cancellations and no-shows
- At the time of booking, the guest can choose between Naitly rates with flexible cancellationor non-refundable rates.
- If the guest does not show up at the accommodation without prior notice, the total amount of the contracted stay will be charged.
- In case the guest, with a flexible cancellation policy, cancels outside the period established in the reservation, the card will be charged the cancellation fees, which will amount to the first night.
- When the resident has been offered a non-refundable rate or special conditions on a non-cancellation of the reservation, the reservation may not be cancelled or modified. In this case, the resident will be obliged to pay the full amount of the reserved stay and Naitly will proceed with the fixed charge on such reservation.
- All bookings are subject to availability. Naitly reserves the right to reject, cancel, or not accept a reservation for any of the following reasons:
- a technical or pricing error occurred on the website when the reservation was made,
- the space/s listed on the reservation are not available,
- the payment information provided is invalid and no alternative valid data is sent,
- security systems indicate that the reservation is anomalous or may be fraudulent,
- there are reasons indicating that the guest is a minor,
- there are reasons and previous incidents that indicate that the guest has breached the rules established by Naitly.
In the first two points, Naitly will proceed to refund the total amount of the reservation, or in case it is accepted, to relocate the guest to another accommodation of equal or higher category available.
5. Access to and stay in the facilities and the apartment or room booked
- Access to the building and the apartments or rooms will be via PIN, which will be provided at check-in.
- In no case, more people than those allowed by the capacity of the room or apartment may stay overnight, or people other than those identified in the reservation. Temporary access may be granted to accompanied persons other than those identified in the reservation, but in no case, they may stay overnight.
- Children under 18 years of age may not be accommodated unless accompanied by an adult —18 years of age or older.
- Access to the facilities will not be granted without having paid for the stay.
- The guest must follow the safety and emergency management instructions that are duly informed in the Naitly accommodations.
- All rooms are equipped with fire detectors and the common areas are equipped with security cameras, which comply with personal data protection regulations,
- Behind each apartment’s access door, there is an evacuation plan with the route and instructions to be followed in case of emergency, as well as the telephone numbers of the local emergency services and a Naitly number for maintenance and security emergencies.
6. Guest behaviour
We are committed to the comfort and safety of our guests. Any person who, in the opinion of the team, compromises the comfort or safety of other guests, the team itself, or local residents will be asked to leave the premises and no refund will be issued.
In addition, if inappropriate behaviour results in damage, Naitly reserves the right to charge the guest’s credit card for the corresponding amount.
In the event that, at the end of the stay, there is missing furniture or furnishings of the accommodation or room, the guest will be charged the amount indicated in the information document inside the rooms, and in case of damage, the cost of repair or replacement.
In each apartment or room, explanatory and detailed documentation is included, with the rules to be complied with.
If the guest leaves the apartment or room in a state of dirt or disorder outside of what is considered normal and appropriate use, Naitly reserves the right to demand an amount of €20 for extra cleaning costs and, where appropriate, the amount for the damages caused by the unavailability of the room or apartment during its cleaning and adaptation.
If any of the conditions indicated in this document are not met, Naitly reserves the right to demand the immediate departure of the guest and the companions from the facilities. The expelled guest shall not be entitled to any claim or compensation whatsoever.
It is expressly forbidden for the guest and companions —whether they stay overnight or not— to conduct any of the following actions:
- entering furniture into the accommodation or carrying out works, modifications, or repairs, however minor they are, without written authorization from Naitly;
- reselling the room or apartment, or using it for any other use or purpose other than for the accommodation of the persons stated in the reservation;
- entering explosive or flammable materials or substances or others that may cause damage or discomfort to the other guests or the staff of the property;
- organise parties and events of any kind;
- smoking on the premises and in the apartments or rooms, or on the balconies or terraces, unless an apartment or room has been reserved for that purpose;
- use drugs or any other type of illegal substance;
- light candles, incense, or any other elements that are likely to cause fires in the room or apartment and common areas;
- manipulate or block emergency exits, fire extinguishers, or fire alarms;
- use the Internet access service provided by Naitly inappropriately or contrary to the conditions of use provided at the time of access to the service.
The violation of these rules, without prejudice to other legal or contractual consequences, will lead to the payment by the guests of a minimum amount of €150 —depending on the damage caused— and their immediate expulsion.
In addition, at Naitly Hostels, guests may not:
- drink alcoholic beverages —except in the cafeteria, provided they have been purchased at the establishment itself;
- eat food in the rooms.
8. Cleaning service
At Naitly Aparthotels, during the stay, the following will be carried out:
- Cleaning of the apartment once a week or upon request of the guest, which would entail the corresponding additional charge, and will consist of basic cleaning and maintenance tasks in the apartment —replacement of amenities, garbage collection, etc.— with the periodicity that Naitly considers, and provided that the guest is not inside the apartment.
At Naitly Hostels, during the stay, the following will be carried out:
- Room cleaning every two days or upon request of the guest, which would entail the corresponding additional charge, and will consist of basic cleaning and maintenance tasks in the room —replacement of amenities, garbage collection, etc.— with the frequency that Naitly considers, and as long as there are no guests in the room.
- Bed linen and towels will be provided in private rooms, while in shared rooms only bed linen will be provided. Towels will be available on request and upon payment.
At Naitly Hotels, during the stay, the following will be carried out:
- Daily cleaning of the room or upon request of the guest, which would entail the corresponding additional charge, and will consist of basic cleaning and maintenance tasks in the room —replacement of amenities, garbage collection, etc.— and as long as the guests are not in the room.
- Linen and towels will be changed as often as Naitly deems appropriate.
Booking with pets entails a supplement in the rate that will be indicated during the booking process, and it will be mandatory to comply with the following rules so that your stay is as pleasant as possible and does not involve any discomfort for other guests accommodated:
- Only dogsare allowed without weight limitation. In case of travelling with a dog, you must notify Naitly before check-in.
- In the case of any other animal, it must be notified before making the reservation, to assess, case by case, its acceptance.
- There is a maximum of two animalsper room or apartment.
- At Naitly Hostels, animals are only allowed in the rooms for private use.
- The guest must keep the animal in proper hygienicand sanitary
- The guest is responsible for any damage caused by the animal, either to third parties or to the furniture. The amount of such damages will be charged in the final bill of the stay.
- Guests are responsible for their animals and their behaviour at all times.
- Naitly reserves the right not to admit animals that generate nuisance to the rest of the guests or to the staff of the establishment, or that have inappropriate behaviour during the stay.
- The presence of the animal will be avoided in small and closed spaces, such as the elevator, as it can be a nuisance to the rest of the guests or users, in general.
- The animal may be alone inside the room or apartment for a maximum of an houras long as the guest is in the facilities and is available to contact him/her for any issue that may arise.
- The room cleaning service will only be conducted if the animal is not in the room.
- The animal is not allowed to relieve itself on the premises.
- To leave, enter or stay in the facilities, the animal must always be kept on a short leashand, if the regulations require it, muzzled.
- The animal is not allowed to climb on the beds or sofas or use any of the belongings or furniture that is in the room or apartment to accommodate it. The pet is provided with a bed, a drinking bowl, and a feeding bowl, which are perfectly conditioned for this purpose.
- The animal may not be bathed in the bathrooms or showers of the rooms or apartments and towels may not be used to dry it.
10. Limitation of liability
This document sets forth all Naitly’s obligations and liabilities to the guests. There are no warranties, conditions, or other terms that are binding on Naitly, except those expressly mentioned in this document, without prejudice to the responsibilities that, under applicable Spanish law, cannot be excluded.
In the event of force majeure or other exceptional event preventing the provision of the service and making the reserved room or apartment available to the guest, Naitly reserves the right to accommodate the guest, for all or part of the stay, in an establishment of equivalent category, or to provide a service of the same nature, subject to the prior agreement of the guest.
Naitly accepts no responsibility for the loss, damage, or misplacement of objects or property belonging to the guest or the companions. In the event that any of them are found, the guest will be responsible for their collection and the expenses that this may generate.
Naitly does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the website or its content, nor that it is completely updated, although the company will make every effort to avoid them, and if necessary, correct or update them as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to make changes to the website without prior notice, to update, correct, modify, add, or delete its contents or design.
If any of these changes affect your reservation, we will inform you at the time of booking or as soon as possible thereafter.
12. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The relationship between Naitly and the guest shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city corresponding to the location of the establishment where the reservation is made.